2021 was a fantastic year for Mero. We grew our team, expanded our technology to new countries, and continued to grow our product as the needs of the market changed.
As a data-driven organization, we’re excited to share some interesting results we generated our customers in 2021.
- Crossed 10,000+ sensors and 100+ buildings deployed
- Reduced early refills by 32% across all sites, saving >2000 rolls over paper, equating to nearly a ton (1000kg) of paper waste diverted from landfills
- 33% of buildings saw increases in occupancy by >20% from January 2021 to December 2021, indicating that many offices had a back-to-work plan in place
- Increased focus on flexible space requirements. The world is focused on a safe and healthy return to work, but there’s no denying that people want some sort of office presence in their lives. 50% of survey respondents want at least 1 day per week in the office
- More tenants want further visibility or transparency into building operations. Surveys by Equiem show that nearly half of tenants expect further updates or communication about what technologies property managers and owners roll out into buildings
- The result: Increased use of smart building technology and PropTech solutions in the workplace. IAQ, smart access control, and occupancy monitoring
Moving into 2022, Mero is looking forward to continue to provide a great product experience to all of its customers and partners. Thank you for the support!